Wholesale / Market Manager - Luxury Fashion Consultancy - Milan
Mode Search is a Boutique Recruitment Agency specialising in Fashion and Lifestyle Brands. We connect inspiring individuals to the most desirable of workplaces on an international basis. We provide discrete support to a select client base across all retail and corporate disciplines.
Mode’s founders, Helen Porter and Stacey McCarthy, have over 20 years combined experience recruiting for some of the world’s leading Fashion and Lifestyle Brands globally. Already responsible for many key appointments within the industry, their vision was to create a specialist agency that was unreservedly client-centric.
With a business-minded approach and a real understanding of the luxury market, the Wholesale / Market Manager, will oversee the organization and determine the selection of brands for a high profile US retail client.
Having excellent communication skills, he/she will not only act as a point of contact between clients and vendors, but also offers strategic vision on collections and trends.
Reporting directly to the COO as well as to the Senior Consultant on a functional level, the Market Manager, will have a real flair for the retail business and a capability to analyze and seize new opportunities.
key responsibilities of the role are:
- Retail Expertise
- Fashion Week organization and management
- Sales trips with the capacity and motivation to seize new opportunities
- Recommendation reports and/or oral presentation to clients
- Participation in the proactive development, under the guidance of the Senior Consultant
- Expert in the Italian Market
- Solid knowledge in the luxury industry
- Strong analytical skills
- native / fluent English, Italian is an advantage
- Degree in Economics, Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of experience within the luxury industry
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Result-oriented and strong sense of initiative
- A good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint or other database software or planning systems will be advantageous
- Strategic and business oriented mind
- Ability to manage multiple projects with exceptional attention to details
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.