Wholesale Assistant Luxury
Be an excellent brand ambassador in meet/greet clients at the showroom.
- Present the collection with confidence and excellent product/brand knowledge.
- Receive, analyze & enter forward orders and processing of returns/re-orders from wholesale clients.
- Support the team on the smooth running & immaculate presentation of showroom during selling campaign.
- Participate in organisation & execution potential out of season events
- Oversee deliveries to clients, and be point person between internal distribution/logisitics & external clients/agencies.
- Maximizing sales of all categories offered in wholesale accounts. Partner with internal finance team to ensure all payments are received on time and that payments are settled as the stock is ready to be shipped.
- Input of orders into internal Zedonk system.
- Develop and implement effective sales analysis tools in line with the sell process and standards, focused on building improved customer relationship and optimising their performance
- Provide feedback to the Head Of Commercial on market information required for building the line and assortment plans and stock levels for effective merchandising planning.
- Clear communication and follow up plan on weekly basis and at key dates and gates in the process to manage expectations and deliverable within the team
- General sales department administration
Skills and Experience needed:
- 2-3 years of experience in Sales, preferably within a showroom environment inside a luxury fashion brand.
- Promising track record with demonstrable success in driving sales while delivering profitable revenue growth
- Personal / professional sensibility to Retail and Brands
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Impactful communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge and experience in the European Market with a focus on Italy would be a distinct