Wholesale Assistant - International Luxury Brand - London
Amazing opportunity for a highly motivated and organised wholesale candidate to join a luxury brand as a wholesale assistant. This role is ideal for someone who speaks international languages.
Established just a few years ago, my client is a very successful and globally recognised luxury brand with a huge global presence. As their wholesale assistant you will be responsible for liaising with buyers, processing orders, attending trade shows abroad and more. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their wholesale career within a fast growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen on learning, very process driven and has a 'can-do' attitude. Your main responsibilities will include:
* Managing the order processes including inputting, confirming orders with clients and following up with any issues
* Prospecting and client outreach
* Handling any repairs and returns and making sure credit notes are processed
* Daily liaising with clients, providing any requested information and customer service
* Preparing weekly reports - sales analysis, sell thru reports, product feedback, etc.
* Confirming orders after market
* Travelling to Paris, Milan and NYC
* Fluency in other languages is a must
* You must have worked in a fashion wholesale role for a minimum of 1 year to be considered for this role
* Motivated team player with a 'can-do' attitude, lots of initiative and motivation, and looking to grow within a young, successful brand
* Highly organised; a natural planner who can prioritise effectively and is able to work under pressure
* Experience with using Excel
* You will be flexible and adaptable, therefore able to work well with changing tasks and priorities
* Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
* Salary between £25,000 - 28,000
* Bonus scheme
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.