Tomorrow is an international sales platform that operates from four outstanding showrooms in the main fashion cities: London, Milan, Paris and New York.
Tomorrow's business model is a mix between a multi brand showroom, a logistics and distribution centre and a multi-service marketing company. The company groups together various managerial skills, always concentrating on flexibility and the provision of services on demand.
Since 2011 Tomorrow London Limited has been the parent company of its Italian affiliate tomorrow Milano srl.
Tomorrow not only gives brands the chance to access the most important stores worldwide but also contributes to the organizational expansion of the brand as a whole.
The Tomorrow Lifestyle Division is looking for a Wholesale Administrative Assistant to support the team during the whole period before, during and after the selling campaign.
It is a great opportunity, being Tomorrow one of the biggest distribution agencies globally.
You will be working with a team of two people on Lifestyle accessories and Jewellery, getting to deal with designers and the best stores worldwide.
- Assist the wholesale team with the day to day running of the business
- Ensure that the wholesale team is fully supported during market
- Assist managing appointment schedules with buyers and the wholesale team
- Manage the wholesale software system on a seasonal basis
- Assist with order entry, stock orders and dealing with the Tomorrow Back office and customer service on a daily basis
- Update and analyse department store sell troughs using the company tracking system on a weekly basis
- Assist the team with end of season reporting
- Excellent attention to detail
- An organised and methodical approach to working
- The ability to maintain clear and accurate sales records
- A genuine interest in business, sales and fashion
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- An honest and discreet attitude
- The ability to work to tight deadline
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Previous experience would be preferable
This is a fixed-term position offer; however, we are aiming to find the right person to fit within the team for a permanent position.
Italian speaker would be ideal