Wholesale Account Manager
Do you have a love for all things fashion? A great eye for gifts and a style that makes others take notice?
Do you love meeting people, helping people and are filled with ambition?
Then why not come and join the team at JOY?
Love, Life and Laughter are the three things we embrace so if you thrive for the diversity that working in retail brings, and are passionate about working for a great brand, we'd love to hear from you.
All we ask for are glowing skills, a strong work ethic, a can-do attitude, a lust for life and a willingness to spread the JOY!
We currently have 28 stores and a successful and growing online presence in the form of joythestore.com
The brand combines an eclectic collection of quirky, vintage-inspired womenswear and must-have menswear, with an irreverent and playful selection of gifts and cards.
Joy is the place where you'll find your own style and be able to express it!
Here at JOY, we are looking to continue our growth, further develop our own label, Louche, the standout menswear label HYMN and expand internationally through wholesale, concessions and franchising.
We actively encourage fresh ideas and want to help you fulfil your full potential – as we grow, we want you to grow with us!
If you feel you've got what it takes then take a look at the vacancies below and get in touch – we're waiting to hear from you!
London-born boutique label, Louche specialises in trend aware womenswear fashion with a unique and independent edge. We are searching for a creative and innovative Sales Executive to join our dynamic team, who can further develop the success of Louche and push the growth of our valuable customer base. We are set to expand our wholesale accounts throughout the UK, Europe and on to America and Japan, from leading department stores to edgy independents. The successful candidate will be driven by exceptional customer service and the development of strong relationships. Day-to-day the role will be based in London, though travel both nationally and internationally to attend trade shows and client meetings is required.
Our perfect match is a motivated individual with a passion for fashion, an infectious personality and a hunger to develop within an exciting and rapidly expanding business. This is a real opportunity to make a significant impact on a company’s growth.
- To develop the wholesale business in line with corporate strategic objectives and the corporate business plan through direct sales and agents; via various third party opportunities including luxury department stores, luxury multiples and luxury independent retail accounts;
- To increase revenue by identifying and developing new business opportunities and distribution channels;
- To actively promote the Brand in accordance with agreed brand management and marketing strategy;
- To ensure that design, production, licensing and operational colleagues are informed in a timely manner of market intelligence, sales data and preferred requirements from the different markets;
- To develop sales in addition to existing UK and international wholesale customer list;
- Instrumental in generating increased volumes and margin per SKU by focussing the ranges to make the “perfect offer”;
- Achieving sales targets and margins within budget and maximising profitability;
- Full management and administration accountability for business generated;
- To provide feedback and market information to designers
- Extensive knowledge and experience of luxury fashion, including a practical knowledge and proven relationships with UK and International based luxury clients (excluding Asia);
- Strong and persuasive salesperson with proven track record; Ability to communicate and negotiate at the highest level to ensure best margin, maximum exposure of the brand and increase sales;
- Ability to identify/attract appropriate new business and maintain/manage relationships with customers and agents, making a positive contribution to the profitability and brand profile of the business;
- Ability to create, analyse, evaluate, interpret and act upon business data accurately, methodically and with proven commercial acumen;
- Ability to forecast accurately and reliably in optimum time;
- A gifted communicator who is both entrepreneurial and tenacious with third parties whilst motivational and encouraging with team members;
- Ability to develop business opportunities including via agents, contracts, space and business plans;
- Literate and numerate in English is essential; in addition, multi-lingual ability desirable;
- Proven record of successful and sustainable growth of business;
- Able to operate systems effectively; ability to exploit optimum advantage from systems;
- Proactive and capable of working independently, within defined parameters