Warehouse Operative (Weekend Shift)
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Directory and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
Part Time Warehouse Operatives - Weekend Shifts
Role: Warehouse Operative – Average 19.5 hours per week (16 hours for 44 weeks of year, 40 hours for 8 weeks of year)
Annual Salary: £8,500 per annum + bonus earning up to a further £2,500 per annum
Location: Elmsall Drive, South Elmsall, Pontefract
Saturday and Sunday 06.00 - 14.30
Saturday and Sunday 13.30 - 22.00
We are looking for committed and keen people to join our team and be part of one of the UK’s leading retail brands.
• Part time contracts – 19.5 hours per week (16 hours for 44 weeks of year, 40 hours for 8 weeks)
• Annual Salary £8,500 per annum
• Excellent hourly bonus incentives up to £2.50 per hour (£2,500 per annum)
Day to Day duties
• Working in our clean state of the art environment you will be sending stock to Next stores and fulfilling online customer orders for the UK and abroad.
• You will work in a customer focused way, ensuring that you are contributing to the best possible experience.
• Have a positive attitude and keen approach to work
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discount