Warehouse Operative (North)
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Directory and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
Role: Warehouse Operative Hourly Rate: £8.11
Location: Bristol Depot
• We are currently recruiting for a Sunday – Thursday 6am – 10.30am and Tuesday – Saturday 6am – 10.30am
• Hourly pay-rate = £8.11
• Excellent Performance based incentives
Excellent performance based incentives. Subsidised canteen, 25% staff discount.
Day to Day -
• From our Warehouses we send stock to Next stores and fulfil online customer orders from the UK and aboard. In our clean state of the art environment.
• You will work in a customer focused way, ensuring that you are contributing to the best possible experience, and meeting the needs of our stores and customers.
• Scanning and processing of products on site
• Fulfil customer and store orders by picking, packing and dispatching products to flow through our warehouse.
• Perform general warehouse duties
• Good communication skills
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discount