appoint is a boutique recruitment agency. Founded with passion, appoint is committed to delivering a truly bespoke, consultative service to both clients and candidates. With over 15 years of experience in recruitment and consulting within fashion and lifestyle, we pride ourselves on our market credibility and industry partnerships. With international and multilingual expertise, our team manages projects across Europe and cooperates with others globally.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic, passionate and experienced Visual Merchandising Manager to join an international, fast-fashion retailer in their NEW Flagship store opening soon in Central London.
In your role, you will be responsible for all Visual and Creative aspects in store. Liaising with the Head Office and Store Management you will be planning and executing all Visual guidelines regarding mannequins, windows and product display in order to maximize sales through outstanding VM standards across the store.
Collaborating with various departments you will provide inspiration and support the business in driving the strategic vision.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Ensuring outstanding VM standards in store in accordance with Brand guidelines and business needs
- Implementing window schemes to the correct guidelines and within agreed timeframes
- Developing an in depth knowledge of the store, floor plan and layouts
- Offering creative solutions to maximize the space and layout in order to increase sales opportunities through great VM and product placement
- Providing leadership and motivation to store team
- Extremely creative, trend aware and with a genuine flair for fashion!
- Proven experience in a similar VM role with a recognized high street fashion brand
- Window dressing experience
- Self-motivated with outstanding attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to visually manage a wide range of product groups
- Strong decision maker with excellent problem solving skills
- Positive, dynamic and ready to take on any challenge
- Kind, helpful and a superb team player
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary package &benefits together with a positive, vibrant and professional working environment and a prospect of a long term career with a growing brand.
Interested candidates are invited to send their up to date CVs.