Visual Merchandising Associate - Uniqlo Oxford Westgate
Uniqlo is a modern Japanese company that inspires the world to dress casually.
Uniqlo has enjoyed strong growth by offering high-quality casual wear at reasonable prices based on its SPA (Specialty Store Retailer of Private Label Apparel) business model, which spans product design, manufacture, distribution and retail.
The first Uniqlo store opened in 1984 in Japan. Uniqlo now has more than 1900 stores and worldwide operations, including the U.K., China, Hong Kong, South Korea, the United States, France, Singapore, Russia, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Australia and Canada.
Reporting to the Visual Manager, the Visual Associate provides solutions to store specific visual and merchandising challenges using brand standards and corporate visual guidelines to maintain brand integrity. The Visual Associate adapts corporate visual direction based on individual store need and inventory levels and drives sales through strategic merchandise placement and compelling displays.
•Provide a consistent customer experience by maintaining brand standards for visual presentation, cleanliness and organization throughout the store.
•Partner with management to prepare for and implement seasonal merchandising presentations and new visual merchandising initiatives.
•Partner with store management team to monitor merchandise sell through and replenishment utilizing sales reports.
•Create visually appealing and brand appropriate displays to drive sell through and react to the needs of the business in the store.
•Demonstrate a clear understanding of the latest looks through dressing techniques
• Implement the Window changes in stores and update the interior dressings on a regular basis
•Provide product and brand knowledge to employees and customers.
• Fantastic knowledge of the latest trends and looks
• Drive sales through effective merchandise placement and display.
• Excellent visual skills and eye for detail with the ability to develop creative ideas & solutions
• Motivated, committed and driven
• Can perform under pressure and operate in a fast paced environment meeting deadlines
• Works proactively and independently
• Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the business needs, including evenings and weekends
• Overnights will be necessary in this position
• Relocation may be required based on business needs