uk National Merchandising Representative - Fine Writing
Are you looking to progress your career within luxury retail?
A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual looking to gain a new challenge working for a leading Fine Writing brand.
The role is varied and challenging with a combination of merchandising, sales activity, training and creative flair.
The brand is well established with over 100 years experience in production of world-renowned craftsmanship of exquisite fine writing instruments.
* Visit each national designated store stocking brand products
* Train all team members working for the brand within the stores
* Help to achieve sales targets with Account Manager
* Execute promotional plans to drive sales
* Attend trade shows
* Forecast sales on a weekly and monthly basis to the company
* Work with operations to ensure products are delivered
* Train independent retailers in product usage, features and benefits
* Assist in consumer marketing initiatives
* Extensive Commercial understanding
* Strong sense of ownership and accountability
* Sales awareness
* Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbally
* Flexibility to travel nationally
* Full UK driving license
* Salary - £25,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience
* Bonus structure
* Company car
* Progression within career