Trainee Merchandiser - Womens Jewellery
Are you an analytical Graduate seeking to start a career in Merchandising working for a well known fast paced retailer?
* Overseeing the allocation of product to stores.
* Analysing store performance and strategising solutions in order to maximise sale potentials.
* Providing weekly reports outlining top and bottom performers as well as stock availability.
* Supporting and assist other team members to ensure allocations are accurate, timely and thorough.
* Building and maintaining strong relationships with other departments and stores through constant interaction and providing assistance where needed.
* Stock replenishment and arranging transfers.
* Internship experience is desirable but not essential.
* Must be highly organised and able to prioritise.
* Intermediate Excel skills.
* Someone with a love for numbers
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more!