A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic receptionist who has the ambition to make a valued contribution in establishing the office environment. The position is for a strong and accurate administrator with great people skills.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Answer telephone, screen and direct calls.
* Take and relay messages.
* Provide information to callers.
* Greet persons entering organisation.
* Direct persons to correct destination.
* Deal with queries from the public and customers.
* General administrative and clerical support.
* Prepare letters and documents.
* Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
* Schedule appointments and meetings.
* Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically.
* Co-ordinate maintenance issues.
* Ensure office supplies are maintained.
* Managing a large number of calls.
* Experience as a receptionist.
* Experience managing a busy switchboard, arranging couriers, booking parking spaces for Directors and visitors and meeting rooms.
* Be able to manage time and balance multiple tasks.
* An interest in fashion is highly beneficial as is experience in a retail head office.
* Strong communication skills.