Supply Chain Manager - Luxury Fragrance
A world recognised luxury fragrance brand with a rich heritage, best known for its sophisticated perfumes is looking for a Supply Chain Manager. The ideal candidate will play an integral part in the supply chain, being the central point of contact for all customers for any queries around the logistics, storage, stock etc. We need a highly compliant individual who has an understanding of up to date policies and legislation around the distribution of fragrance products.
* Solely responsible for the management of all processes and procedures within customer service, logistics and warehousing
* Manage all order processing and distribution internationally
* Organising and managing shipments and stock transfers between warehouses
* In charge of collateral orders and maintaining allocated budget ad stock levels
* First point of contact for wholesale customers for any logistics and supply chain questions and queries
* Ensuring all necessary product testing and compliance
* Create spec sheets for all new products and ensure all are updated with accurate technical information
* Position requires at least 2 years experience within either pharmaceutical, beauty or fragrance in a similar role
* Must be an excellent team player with strong analytical, negotiating and communication skills
* Must possess the ability to multi-task, establish priorities and yet be flexible in an ever-changing environment
* Excellent project management skills
* Salary dependant on experience
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on n Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more.