Supervisor - Luxury Leather Goods - Central London
Luxury Leather goods and accessories in a beautiful boutique in central London!
Our client specialises in the highest quality of luxury stationery, leather goods and fashion accessories. They are looking for a sales-experienced Supervisor to join their team in their Flagship Bond St location.
* You must have at least 3 years of luxury retail experience
* Accessories or fashion background would be ideal
* Currently a Supervisor or extremely strong Senior Sales Associate
* Be highly presentable and well groomed
* Fantastic organisational and communication skills
* Strong selling skills and a positive attitude
* Ability to self manage and work as part of a team
* Have a genuine passion and interest in luxury retail
* Accountable for day to day running of the store
* Focussed on improving the customer experience
* Pro-actively looking at ways to achieve or exceed store sales targets
* Facilitating effective communication throughout the store and with head office where appropriate
* Utilising company training tools to conduct relevant training
* Maintain high retail standards
* Ad hoc administration and dealing with customer enquiries
* Salary £26,000
* Uniform allowance
* Excellent company benefits
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity as a Supervisor in London in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately to Megan.
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Talk to us on Twitter @FSRLUK and Facebook about this role and more!