Supervisor - Luxury French Brand - West London
My client have an exciting opportunity for a Supervisor to join one of their London locations. My client is known for contemporary ready-to-wear pieces for both womenswear and menswear. You will be assisting managing a small team of around 10-11 people with a large turnover. The ideal candidate will be a current supervisor or brand manager/senior sales associate looking to take the next step.
My client is looking for inspiring and creative individuals who are passionate about the fashion industry.
Role responsibilities include:
* Driving CRM throughout the store
* Uphold the standards of the brand and maintain the store presentation
* Push sales across the floor and motivate the sales team to do so in order to generate and increase revenue across the store
The successful candidate will:
* Be confident and creative to ensure the team is motivated
* Have previous supervisory experience, ideally within the luxury market
* Have excellent communication skills, and enjoy working in a team environment.
* Have experience in dealing with HR duties
* Be able to use their own initiative in terms of training, driving sales etc
This is a fantastic opportunity with a salary of £21k with 1% commission on all sales and excellent incentives.
If you feel you meet the criteria for the above role please apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com
Please note due to a high response of applications we are only able to contact successful candidates.