Supervisor - Central London
Agent Provocateur was founded by Joe Corre and Serena Rees in 1994 opening its first boutique in Soho, London. Since that time Agent Provocateur has become an iconic globally recognized brand breaking new ground with every collection, rightfully earning its place as a benchmark brand in the world of lingerie. It is a brand that is confident, sensual and irreverent. It is known for its craftsmanship, fit, use of beautiful fabrics and playfulness. Agent Provocateur’s unique brand image is renowned for being provocative and yet always leaves something to the imagination. Agent Provocateur celebrates and empowers women.
With headquarters in the East End of London the company is now owned by private equity firm 3i. Garry Hogarth is CEO, with the collections under the Creative Direction of Sarah Shotton, a member of the design team since the brand’s launch. Chris Woodhouse was appointed as chairman in May 2011.
Agent Provocateur has a Retail network throughout Europe including the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Russia and Scandinavia as well as in the United States, Canada, UAE and Asia. Each boutique is a luxurious emporium featuring boudoir inspired furnishings that complement the collections and indulge the customer.
The sales staff wear the iconic pink house coat designed by Vivienne Westwood.
As well as its retail network, Agent Provocateur has an award-winning website which receives over 20,000 visitors a day. The e-commerce facility delivers worldwide, offering women everywhere exquisite lingerie: beautifully packaged and discreetly delivered.
Agent Provocateur’s campaigns, cinema advertising and events have all attracted extensive media coverage. In January 2009, the video ‘Proof’ starring Kylie Minogue was named the number one cinema advert of all time in a Digital Cinema Media poll.
Now encompassing swimwear, beauty, hosiery, and accessories in addition to lingerie, Agent Provocateur continues to excite and inspire on a global scale.
We are looking for a Supervisor to work in our boutique store in Soho, London.
Agent Provocateur is an iconic global British brand, that sets the benchmark in the world of lingerie. Our brand is confident, playful and sensual. We are known for our craftsmanship, fit and use of beautiful fabrics. Our lingerie is designed by women who understand women. It both celebrates and empowers women.
- Leading store team to achieve targets for daily sales and average order value
- Ensuring that the shop floor runs smoothly in the absence of the Store and Assistant Manager, communicate with Head Office store requirements
- Organising breaks for staff and maintain maximum coverage of the shop floor at peak times
- Ensuring that all customers are being greeted and served, instil a culture of exceptional service within the team
- Responsible for daily cashing up administration
- Ensuring that visual merchandising standards are adhered to, stock is presented in good condition and in theme with the company direction.
- Ensuring the maintenance of clean and well organised shop floor, drawers, till points and stockrooms and that all items are clearly labelled and priced
- Carry out any additional responsibilities that may be given by management
Applicants for this position will need:
- 6 months experience at a supervisory or managerial level
- Passion for the Agent Provocateur brand and for the exceptional service we provide
- Organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Good communicator and ability to manage a small team
- Previous experience of a department store environment would be a distinct advantage
In return we offer competitive salary package with generous commission and great staff discount.
Please apply with your salary expectations and notice period. We look forward to receiving your application!