Liberty has become a unique British Heritage, a most prestigious store offering luxury and service like no other and the leading department store in London. Our exceptional Tudor-style building acts as the iconic brand home: a visible statement of the store’s point of difference. We fuse fashion and the decorative arts completely and contemporaneously, with a legacy of integrity, value, quality, and individuality and, above all, beautifully designed products
We currently have a Supervisor vacancy within our Menswear team.
You will be responsible for delivering and driving excellence in the following areas:
- Service for Sales - providing service excellence to maximise sales
- Standards - creating the environment to give the customer the best shopping experience
- Acting as a main point of contact for the department in the absence of Business Manager/Department Manager
- Mentoring - taking an active role in integrating and on-boarding new starters in the department
- Card Motivator - driving the Liberty Loyalty scheme
- Our customers will expect the highest level of service possible and you will be working as part of a fantastic, strong and driven team.
Together you will build relationships with our customers, work towards sales targets and ensure that the highest standards are achieved and maintained
The ideal candidate for this position will have previous experience at a supervisor/senior sales level.
You will be expected too…
- Show presence and authority on the shop floor
- Maintain shop floor standards consistently
- Establish a strong client base to promote repeat business; actively seek to expand and develop this
- Run a successful mentoring programme in the department
- Ensure that the Department consistently achieves store target for loyalty participation