Studio Manager - London Fashion Week Brand
We are looking for a studio manager to join an established luxury brand, famous for their extraordinary womenswear collections. This is a fabulous opportunity to be part of a vibrant team and lead their technical team.
You will be responsible for major projects within the workroom from retailers, RTW collections, red carpet and much more.
* Lead the technique development process through to all collections with support from the workman manager.
* Responsible for major projects from initial design process through to production handover
* Attend to design handovers and fittings and advise and support with any problem-solving Issues on the technical side of things.
* Work closely with pattern cutters, machinist and sample cutters
* A good knowledge of manufacturing and garment construction
* can-do attitude
* Able to work independently and use own initiative
* Organised and able to multitask
* Experience of leading a team
* Basic knowledge of grading
* A good understanding of fitting and sizing
* A good experience with excel
* Salary between £35k - £45k depending on experience
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.