ROKH is founded by Rok Hwang in 2015, a former R-T-W designer at celine under Phoebe Philo's direction since she took over the house.
Also Rok Hwang freelanced at Louise Vuitton and chloe for multiple projects and he was the winner of 2010 MA womenswear from Central Saint Martins.
We require someone who is very enthusiastic, positive and hands on, able to assist pattern cutting, making of toils but also be a support to the studio and other projects when required.
Please note that this is an unpaid position.
• Collation of moodboards
• General Admin and support to studio
• Scan, organise and archive artwork and research material.
• Assist Designers with the production of flat technical drawings and garment sketches as and when required.
• Full time – Monday to Friday 9.30am to 6.30pm (able to stay later when required if busy)
• The position is for either a minimum of 3 or 6 months commitment with a 2-week trial period.
• We are located in Old Street, London.
We are currently looking for interns who can start from March.
Please send your CV and portfolio if you have one via form below.
For more information about ROKH and our work visit www.r-o-k-h.com
• Creative flair.
• Knowledge of fashion design processes, fabric bases, colour and proportion.
• Basic machine and hand sewing skills
• Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
• Able to plan, organise and prioritise to meet set deadlines.
• Self-motivated and disciplined.
• Strong interest in fashion and awareness of trends.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Currently studying towards a degree in Fashion Design or related subject.
• Basic experience and knowledge of Pattern Cutting.
• Good knowledge of garment construction.