Plus Samples Ltd. is a London based studio specialising in the production of high-end garments, in smaller volumes, from 1 to 200 pieces.The business was established over 10 years ago and has earned an excellent reputation for the quality of the garments produced and value of the services provided.
Plus Samples Ltd is a ready-to-wear manufacturing and garment development studio. Established in 2003, strict quality control and timely deliveries practice have been the key to the management of our successful business. An opportunity has now arisen for a person keen to learn about production and factory management to join our friendly team as a Studio Coordinator. Reporting to the Company Director this exciting role spans Plus Samples’ entire production team function to control and operate at both a routine and strategic level within the business.
To qualify for this role you are likely to have a fashion degree with a good understanding of a garment construction, fitting and quality.
Key duties and responsibilities for this role include
- Inspecting the quality & productivity of individual operatives work, and garment inspection pre delivery to client
- Attending sample and production meetings with clients and conduct early risk assessment on potential quality problems, advise necessary precautions prior to production commencement
- Producing technical comments and suggestions
- Conducting production & pricing meetings with clients
- Planning the daily, weekly and monthly work schedule including the most efficient way to manufacture.
- Using PRSM system to make sure that all client orders are recorded and those clients are advised at each stage of manufacture. Whilst replying to customers emails in a timely manner
- Price negotiation with clients
- Working closely with the Office Manger scheduling deliveries and stock control.
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints
To apply please submit up-to-date CV and covering letter, including details of your current salary, availability and preferred working hours.
Further preferences exists for candidates who can speak Russian and have an excellent problem solving and teamwork sense.
Candidates must be eligible to leave and work in the UK.