Archive Atelier it is a London and Italy based operations
This is an exciting role with a potential full time position at Archive Atelier Ltd company.
Whilst requiring a hands-on and detailed approach, this is an important position with scope to help drive and grow the business alongside the studio manager.
- Office Administration:
- General running of the studio (stationary, cleaning products, water, etc.)
- Detailed scheduling and integration of all administrative tasks.
- Answering company emails in a professional and friendly manner on a daily basis.
- Organizing the logistics for the team members before Fashion Weeks.
- Client and Supplier Relationships:
- Upkeep of the client.
- Registering orders and adherent documentation.
- Preparing order confirmations.
- Managing and organising shipments together with the Production Manager.
- New Business Development & Press:
- Management and development of company’s Press and Customer databases.
- Updating Stores database and constantly looking for new clients.
- Booking press loans.
- Help sell the collection during fashion weeks.
- Creating and updating orders, sales invoices, shipping invoices and packing lists and any client related paper-work.
- Travelling (expenses paid).
- HR and Internship Assistance