Store Manager - Womens Premium Fashion Retailer
Women's Premium Fashion - Solihull
£26,500 - £30,000 + benefits
Zachary Daniels Recruitment are looking to recruit a dynamic Store Manager in Solihull. This is a full concept store for the brand and this retailer is all about empowerment, celebration and a focus on customer service.
As Store Manager you will be responsible for:
- Driving consultative service and leading from the front.
- Managing sales targets, budgets and kpi's.
- Training, developing and coaching your team.
- Upholding brand values in behaviours and fluid communication.
- Driving operational excellence, stock management and movement.
- Sharing successes within the team and championing ownership over performance.
- Creating a fun, energised environment and building team morale.
- Overseeing administration, HR, payroll and budgets.
- Problem solving, finding solutions and recognising success.
As a candidate you will be a self-motivated, passionate and people focused. Previous experience in retail with exposure to fashion, accessories, footwear or beauty will be considered to Store Manager, Deputy Manager or Concession Manager level. Experience in all of the above is essential.
The starting salary will be from £26,500 to £30,000 + benefits and is reviewed throughout your career. On offer is the chance to join a reputable brand that will nurture your talent and recognise achievements.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the Store Manager role.