Store Manager - Lifestyle Brand - Crawley (6 Month Contract)
BRAND NEW POP UP STORE OPENING - Well known Lifestyle brand!
Seeking Store Manager to join popular Lifestyle brand on a 6 month contract - starting August 2017.
The brand has quickly become one of the most-recognised names worldwide. Today they offer the world's largest and most compelling selection of scented candles, accessories and home fragrances. The brand has expanded to Europe with its first distribution centre opening in 1999 in Bristol. In 2002, they opened their first UK retail store and have not stopped since. There are now over 2000 stockists, retailers, outlets, concessions and online store offering signature fragrances to customers across the UK, Europe and Asia. Sharing their customer's passion for fragrance, they capture every season and special moment in life with true-to-life scents-from Spring Blooms to Christmas traditions.
The brand are now set to launch 10 pop up stores in key areas across the UK and are seeking candidates with strong leadership/ retail management skills to support this store launch and drive the business over a 6 month period.
* A minimum of 2 years retail management experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Leadership and motivational skills
* Be commercially aware and possess in depth experience of working towards KPIs
* Ability to plan, prioritise and cope under pressure
* Passion for the brand and sales is a MUST
* High energy/ positive attitude
* Must have worked in a pacey environment
* Must be very strong in customer experience/ service
* Exceptional leadership skills and the ability to motivate and support the development of the whole store team
* Self-discipline, initiative and motivation
* The willingness to go the extra mile for the customer
* The drive to surpass expectations and targets
* A proactive approach to solving problems, and the ability to tackle any issues that arise
* Strong visual merchandising and presentation skills
* An understanding of HR policies and financial management
- Liaise regularly with your District Manager on your store's performance, KPIs and all aspects of your store's day-to-day operations
- Lead , support and motivate the store team to hit performance targets and maintain exceptional standards of customer service
- Carry out all aspects of HR management, including training and development
- Support with recruitment of Sales team for store
- Be responsible for managing cash and other daily administrative tasks
- Ensure our customers always get what they come for through effective stock management and identifying & responding to local trends and demand
- Ensure the store and back of house is clean, tidy, organised and Health & Safety compliant
Following the success of this pop up store launch, there may be possible permanent vacancies on offer however please be advised this will not be guaranteed.
If you are interested in this opportunity and wish to apply for the position please contact Camilla at Elite Associates. Email CV to: Camilla@eliteassociates.co.uk
*PLEASE BE AWARE THAT DUE TO THE VOLUME OF APPLICANTS, ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*