Store Manager - Leading High Street Fashion Brand
General Store Manager - Glasgow.
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a General Store Manager for a flagship retail store in the Glasgow area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the business at a very exciting time. This retailer has stores in key locations in the UK and has a reputation for exceptional service.
The Store Manager is responsible for:
* To profitably develop the full sales potential of the branch, enhancing its reputation for its products, service, values and expertise.
* Achieving budget / target sales performance and communication of results to the branch team.
* Optimisation of product ranging and stocking, engaging with appropriate HQ personnel.
* Devising and executing effective (profitable) local marketing activity, national campaigns, measuring and reporting results.
* Ensuring effective internal and external window merchandising of products and support material.
* Ensuring the right staff are recruited, trained (performance improvement), motivated and work as a team to sell and build the branch reputation.
* Cost control.
* Branch security, maintenance, housekeeping and appearance.
* Staff standards of dress and presentation.
* Maintaining company systems for accurately recording movement of stock or money, whether technically or manually.
* Ensuring all Health & Safety requirements are met.
* Delivering world class customer service.
The ideal candidate will be a self motivated, hands-on retail Manager with previous exposure to working in a fast paced fashion environemt. You will ideally have experience working with strong retail brands, managing large teams and large sales turnovers. You must be prepared to lead your team from the front.
The starting salary will be £35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus and this is reviewed throughout your career.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. To apply for this Store Manager / General Manager position send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role.