Store Manager Global High Street Brand
STORE MANAGER, Chelmsford
Competitive basic plus bonus & benefits
Would you love to work for a fun fashion-focussed dynamic brand? This global business offers a range of fashion accessories, jewellery and more to a wide customer base and is currently recruiting for a Store Manager in Chelmsford.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Opening and Closing of a standalone store, following company policies and procedures.
* Managing a team of staff through; mentoring, planners and communication.
* Exceptional eye for detail to create a visually appealing environment for your customers, while following visual directions from Head Office.
* Working towards exceeding Kpi's in store with excellent commercial awareness and ability increase link sales. You will have experience working with ATV, UPT and conversion
* Provide a warm and welcoming customer environment
* Training and developing the team around you to further their ability to exceeding company expectations and growth within the business.
We are looking to speak with candidates who are currently working as a Store Manager, or maybe a strong Assistant Manager looking to work in a faster paced environment,
* Staff Discount
* Bonus scheme
* Offering a competitive Salary
* An achievable bonus structure for you and your team
* Training and development
KEY WORDS- Fashion, accessories, jewellery, retail, footwear, cosmetics, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Concession Manager, Floor Manager, store manager, Chelmsford, Romford, Basildon, Harlow