Boutique 1 Group, with offices in London and Dubai, opened its first store in 2000 and has grown to 20 stores in four cities as well as www.Boutique1.com, an online store serving customers globally.
The company operates four multi-brand luxury fashion stores under the Boutique 1 brand across London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Beirut.
Boutique 1 stores are go-to destinations for the best in fashion, housing over 200 brands including established names as well as up and coming designers, all set in an environment of understated luxury that lets the products stand out.
Boutique 1 is renowned for its pioneering spirit and innovation as well as its mix of luxury, glamour and energy. The name says it all. The word “Boutique” stands for personalised service, brand intimacy and exclusivity because despite the impressive scale of the stores, the customer experiences all the benefits of a small boutique – the passion of the people behind it shines through. The number 1 in the name symbolises Boutique 1’s many firsts.
Boutique 1 has teamed up with some of the most coveted labels in the world including Alaia, Elie Saab, Isabel Marant, Missoni, The Row and Victoria Beckham to offer shop-in-shop concepts within its stores as well as unique window installations designed in collaboration with the likes of Erdem, Proenza Schouler and Raquel Allegra. Other brands carried in the Boutique 1 stores include Oscar de la Renta, Giambattista Valli, 3.1 Phillip Lim and Alexander Wang.
In addition, Boutique 1 Group owns and operates mono-brand stores under franchise agreements or as joint ventures with brands including Elie Saab, Missoni, Isabel Marant, Paul & Joe, Furla and Monica Vinader in London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Beirut.
A strong hands-on Manager and Brand Ambassador for Boutique 1. Managing a team in excess of 35 personnel, You will be responsible for the store operations and reporting to the Head of Retail. You will be working within a fast paced environment, for an expanding global luxury retailer.
- Responsible for the overall store operations, administration and liaising with stakeholders.
- Management of store and staff; Floor Managers, Café General Manager, Private shoppers, Sales, Visual Merchandising, Stockroom…
- Responsible for managing and supporting the General Manager for Aprils Café, to ensure business objectives are met.
- Responsible for rotas, appraisals, recruitment and selection, training and development.
- Motivate and support staff to exceed customer service and sales targets. Work alongside HR with employee relations issues, grievances and disciplinaries.
- Achieve store overall KPIs; sales performance, stock loss, sell through, cost control and mystery shop.
- Identify key trends in the market, specifically for sales and drive new initiatives.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is delivered and maintained.
- Oversee business development through the loyalty program, personal shopping and relationship management.
- Monitor and produce regular reports on Trade, Sales and Staff performance.
- To provide weekly feedback reports for the Senior Management team; Co CEO’s, Fashion & Buying Director, Director of Merchandising, Director of Marketing & Communications etc.
- Ensure brand/styling training is carried out with staff.
- Liaise with Head Office functions to develop and manage the store business.
- Manage relationships with service providers such as cleaning and security contractors and suppliers etc.
- Ensure company policies are adhered to.
- Manage the Stockroom Manager to ensure the stockroom is running efficiently; including Ecommerce orders.
- Ensure stock security measures are in place and maintained and minimise stock loss.
- Implement and ensure Health & Safety standards are maintained.
- Ensure in-store Visual Merchandising complies with VM Guidelines.
Sound knowledge within luxury retail, customer service and fashion.
Multibrand or multi-site management experience.
Be able to successfully manage multiple demands and competing priorities in a multinational business.
Demonstrate sound commercial acumen and retail operations experience.
Must be innovative, a strong motivator and leader, able to work on your own initiative and drive business objectives.
Flexibility and self-motivation.
Luxury multibrand management experience.
Luxury multibrand management experience.