A globally renowned iconic fashion brand
Despite the fact that this role is based in Heathrow Airport with early opening hours and very late shifts, this position will in fact give the opportunity of having a well balanced life style as the Store Manager will be working on a 9am to 6pm shift.
Main responsibilities will be the following:
-Leading a high performing team with a strong focus on customer service.
- Driving store productivity and profitability e.g. conversion rates, sales, UPT, AUR, customer data capture etc.
- Developing relationships with local authorities and applying operational procedures ensuring compliance to BAA regulations
- Maximizing Customer Relationship Management opportunities by ensuring data capture
- Ensure that employees have sound product knowledge and are aware of company policies and procedures.
- Recruiting, leading and developing a team of Duty Managers
- Ensuring Company's communications are cascaded to all levels
Ivana Silvestri, Marivem Recruitment