Liberty has become a unique British Heritage, a most prestigious store offering luxury and service like no other and the leading department store in London. Our exceptional Tudor-style building acts as the iconic brand home: a visible statement of the store’s point of difference. We fuse fashion and the decorative arts completely and contemporaneously, with a legacy of integrity, value, quality, and individuality and, above all, beautifully designed products
Here at Liberty we are on the lookout for a Stock Controller. You will support the sales team in any movement of stock and stock control in order to minimise stock loss and be responsible for Identifying, investigating and following up with any stock errors to ensure no discrepancies in the inventory.
You will also take ownership and be accountable for all back of house areas and provide assistance to the management and buying team regarding any inventory issues.
- To process all deliveries that come into store from Suppliers
- To check off from the packing list, security tag and label all stock that comes into the department and highlight any discrepancies to the management / audit / buying team
- To manifest all stock movements between the shop floor and warehouse / suppliers (RTV’s return to vendors)
- Keep a record of all stock out on loan with internal stakeholders
- To ensure stock is available for replenishment to sales floor
- Help the shop floor team(s) with stock replenishment
- Check stock has the correct tickets Support with the preparation and execution of stock takes
- Print necessary / duplicate tickets and barcodes
- To assist with deliveries through the Post Room Support the Web Fulfilment team with web picks Ahead of the sale receive and organise stock with sale / markdown lists from the buying team(s)
- During the sale periods assist with markdowns Report any incidents of theft to the management team
You will be required to perform duties off the shop floor in the stockroom which will include an element of manual handling.
Your role will require you to work on a shift pattern including early starts, late finishes, weekends and bank holidays. Supporting stock takes which is an integral part of the role will require working late nights and at weekends.
Supporting extended trading hours, the sale periods and other ad hoc company and brand initiatives in line with business needs is a requirement.