Stock Control Assistant (Head Office) - Luxury - London
High-end, well-loved British designer seeks a stock control assistant to work within their head office team based in Central London.
My client is a well known high-end British designer brand which is stocked in key locations across the UK with their own stand alone stores as well as in concessions and online. It has grown to over 100 stores worldwide and presents a high contemporary RTW collection with a strong core of luxury essentials.
* Assist Store with regular stock audits and reconciliations
* Analyse and report stock loss/shrinkage
* Daily processing of stock related information into database
* Liaising with Stores regarding all stock related issues and procedures
* Assisting Wholesale in the allocation of stock for customers
* Analyse and understand daily stock reports
* Must analytical and proficient on Excel and word
* Well organised and previous exposure with stock
* Appreciation and understanding of designer brands
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more!