Space Planning Manager – Amsterdam – €55,000 - €65,000 + Bonus
Switch Consulting is a Specialist Retail recruitment company based in the UK. Finding the best retail talent is what we do. Developing individuals’ careers and delivering to the demands of fast-paced retail businesses is our total focus.
25 holidays, corporate pension scheme, travel if you live more than 2 zones away from the office, laptop, phone.
Full relocation will be taken care of as well 1 month temp housing + home search assistance.
My client is a well-known fashion brand looking for a Space Planning Manager position in their Head Office in Amsterdam.
•KPI driving to increase profit for the brand
•Dealing with customer needs by creating profitable assortments
•You will influence how to improve the customer journey experience with customer insight
•Making sure stock and collections are in size assortment to be attractive, engaging and connecting for customers to buy
•Working closely with the merchandising team, to set up plans
•Communicate across different divisions to make sure there is clarity to facility customer
- 4+ years of experience in buying or retail space planning
- Experience in a UK department store
- Happy to relocate to Amsterdam
- Fluency in English is a must, any other European language would be a plus
- Strong in analytics
- Being able to work in a creative and fast pace environment
- Ability to motivate your team
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Passionate about fashion