Sourcing Executive - Key Responsibilities
Support and maintain the group sourcing strategy by negotiating with suppliers on cost prices and payment terms, benchmarking costs set within the group strategy by cross costing in the market place, managing resourcing programs and updating the central data base.
* Support the sourcing manager with maintaining close relationships with key vendors.
* Update price volume matrices and (MOQ) database.
* Write up supplier agreements and contracts.
* Maintain and support key resourcing programmes when transferring business between routes.
* Liaise with Technical to ensure resourcing programmes are delivered on time.
* Maintain the resourced business/new style costing database within the PLM and other business systems.
* Work alongside capacity planning, and the internal country management team, to ensure we load factories in line with expectations.
* Support and explore any preferential customs trading agreements, which may exist from time-to-time between relevant countries.
Sourcing Executive - The Person Specification
* Experience within the manufacturing/ supplier background is essential, with extensive knowledge of working with offshore supply i.e. sourcing raw materials, fabrics, trims & garments
* Proven experience in dealing with Far Eastern suppliers, and supplier negotiations, BOM's, duty rates
* Demonstrate a past record of measuring supplier performance and conformance
* Previous experience of PLM or ERP software would be an advantage.
* Intermediate/advanced Excel and other Microsoft packages
* Excellent organisation, analytical and communication skills.Ability to work within a team and on own initiative, with minimal supervision
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.