Social Network And pr Intern
MAYRAFEDANE accessories have a strong and unique DNA for those in the know. The brand is inspired from the concept of saviour vivre, nonchalance, spontaneity, elegance: classic mixed with playfulness. The signature style is structured yet whimsical, timeless yet edgy, featuring daring and unexpected color pallets with hand weaves, appliques and embroideries in the highest quality materials and expert craftsmanship. The brand’s unique integration of geometry and architecture is reflected in every aspect of the design, with further enhancements recognized through the vibrant application of contrasting colors. Sold in the most luxurious stores in the world these quirky and coveted MAYRAFEDANE accessories are not so much about the branding or even the status but all about having fun with fashion that lends only the cool ones the passport to MAYRALAND.
- Create and schedule content base for Instagram and other social media.
- The person should be able to communicate the ethos of the brand;
- Create beautiful still life /street style photos for social network.
- Contribute towards look books and press-releases;
- Engage people through social media. Communicate with bloggers, buyers, fashion editors and social media influencers;
- Coordinate with external PR agencies and monitor PR results and report to Creative Director.
- Previous experience is preferable but not essential.
- This is a unpaid position for 6 months
- This position can be paid for successful candidates that show potential after 3 months.
- Clear, precise writing ability in English language;
- Basic understanding of social media, Photoshop and basic photography skills;
- An understanding of the fashion and lifestyle media industries;
- Be both able to work alone from home & in a team and be a independant thinker and worker as well as a team player;
- Preferably be a Public Relations/Marketing student or graduate.
- Preferably someone who has a blog or a impressive intagram account
Please send the links to your social networks together with your CV. Candidates without the links won't be considered.
Maya R Fedane