Social Media Marketer And Affiliate Manager Needed
We are a Manchester based Streetwear fashion label that have been operating
and trading via our online store for the last 18 months.
And are growing rapidly in a short space of time.
We are looking for an Intern/Graduate based in Manchester to fill our role as head of Social Media Marketing and Affiliate/Influencer Management, including social media account management and SMM strategy planning.
We are a Manchester based Streetwear brand that has been operating and trading via our online store for the last 18 months and growing fast.
As an online brand we are currently not working out of offices at the moment so are looking for someone who is able to work remotely or from home, with regular weekly meets.
Unfortunately we require you to be based in Manchester as we will be opening an office in the near future.
Experience in the fashion industry would be preferable but is not wholly essential providing you have a marketing background.
We want someone fresh, full of life, motivated and who is determined to succeed.
Especially as we are a company who encourages staff to have fresh ideas and suggestions. So an intern would be ideal if you are looking to get credits for your course or we are willing to hire a Graduate on a freelance basis.
Rates are negotiable if you do Freelance work and we are open to a full time placement also.
Please find some of your roles below:
Head of Social, Ambassadors & Influencers:
- Plan, create, collect content for the Instagram and Facebook accounts and schedule posts
- Create an engagement strategy for the Instagram account (contests, etc)
- Repurpose Instagram content for email promotions (guidance will be given)
- Influencer outreach for content generation & brand awareness
- Manage and grow our internal Ambassador/Affiliate program
- Ambassador/affiliate outreach
- Blogger & vlogger outreach
- Liaise with ambassadors/affiliates on a regular basis
- Feedback to management at regular intervals
If you think this is suited to you and you have some experience in the above roles feel free to
apply with your CV