Social Media Coordinator
Fascia Models International is a boutique modelling agency with in-house bookers and models in London, Berlin, Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Mumbai and Rio de Janeiro.
Recognising the need for diversity across the industry, we have founded a true international presence with physical agencies in five countries, allowing us to offer a fresh mix of global talent and new faces.
Each of our bricks-and-mortar studio locations is fully supported by an expert team boasting over 20 years of industry experience, and state-of-the-art equipment to ensure our models reach their full potential through training and portfolio development.
Fascia Models International is seeking a competent and savvy social media individual to join the growing team at their Camden office.
Ideally, we require someone with 1-2 years experience in a similar role or equivalent.The ideal candidate is ambitious and full of ideas on how to best maximise social media tools for the agency.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
Oversee and execute social media strategies to best maximise the agency’s presence.
Monitor social media channels.
Produce engaging content for Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat.
Be informed on the latest social media trends and updates.
Engage with social media users where appropriate.
- The ideal candidate will have a degree in journalism, communications or fashion.
- Has experience 1-2 years experience of working in fashion, agency environment or similar.
- High proficiency of written and spoken English.
- Understanding and interests in fashion/modelling industry.
- Candidate must have initiative and the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Basic experience of Photoshop
Please apply with a CV and cover letter via the application form.