Social Media And Communications Intern
We are looking for a Social Media and Communications Intern
This role is split between two organisations/ offices
The British Fur Trade Association (BFTA) represents the fur sector in the UK, one of the most buoyant and successful of fur markets.We promote high standards in animal welfare, responsible manufacturing and processing, factual and accurate information about the fur industry and the right to trade in and to wear fur.We work to create and maintain a political and social environment in which SME’s and emerging talent can thrive.
The International Fur Federation (IFF) has been established for over 50 years and is the only organisation to represent the international fur industry and regulate its practices and trade. The federation aims at promoting the business of fur, establishing certification and traceability programmes on welfare and the environment as well as supporting young designers and retailers who intend to go into fur fashion. We are looking for a young and a very passionate about fashion individual to join us as a Social Media and Communications Intern and assist in taking our media strategy to a new level.
The BFTA works very closely with the team at the IFF.BFTA is one of IFF’s international members.
Social Media and Communications Intern
6 months with opportunity for a permanent contract
We are looking for a young and a very passionate about fashion individual to join us as a Social Media and Communications Intern and assist in taking our media strategy to a new level.
Our ideal candidate:
- You must breathe fashion! You have to be very enthusiastic about the current fashion trends, street style, and fashion bloggers;
- Very creative, not afraid to always look outside of the box and think about ‘what’s next’ in the fashion industry;
- Blogging must be a passion for you. Strong written and verbal communications skills are essential, with excellent copywriting style;
- Ensure social media and blog posts are efficiently monitored. Proven track record of managing Instagram, Facebook and other social media accounts;
- Great interest and knowledge of best social media practices and ability to grow a social media awareness;
- You will work closely with our Graphic Designer and Communications Manager to create social media content and campaigns;
- research, creation and scheduling of social media content and also newsletters (using mailchimp)
- You will analyse and report the success of social media content/campaigns;
- Great attention to detail.