Senior Sales Associate
For nearly two centuries, Brooks Brothers has been the model for quintessential American style. The Brooks Brothers name has become synonymous with a certain kind of classic elegance that is at once stylish and impeccably correct. While fashions come and go Brooks Brothers has demonstrated that the desire for quality and good taste remains constant.
On April 7, 1818 Henry Sands Brooks opened a small clothing store in the corner of Catherine and Cherry Streets in New York City. It was Brooks’ dedication to his own high standards of quality, value, and service – combined with a commitment to remaining current without compromise – that established the clothier’s dominance in both the American marketplace and in its collective imagination.
As the oldest apparel retailer in America, Brooks Brothers has been the innovator of many classic styles such as the Ready-Made Suit, the Button-Down shirt and repp ties. With a client list that ranges from Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy to Katharine Hepburn, Fred Astaire, and Andy Warhol, Brooks Brothers is more than an icon. For generations of gentlemen, women, and boys, Brooks Brothers has been – and continues to be – a way of life.
For our Flagship Store in London – Regent Street we are looking for a person who will have the following key responsibilities:
- To maximize sales through an effective system, abilities of service and demonstrate the knowledge of products
- To provide quality customer service and a flawless welcome, advising customers during the sale in order to fully meet their requirements and needs
- To support other operations necessary for the proper functioning of the Store (e.g. stock maintenance and visualization, general management of the Store, and operations of the register box), in compliance with the provisions of the managerial Staff
- To promote in active way our business quality standards
- To demonstrate legendary customer satisfaction practices to maximize sales and prevent any breakdown
- To provide a support for other colleagues in order to the ensure a quality teamwork in achieving the sales targets in line with Company strategy.
The resource will collaborate with the Boutique Management and Sales staff. They will have to ensure the achievement of the Sales targets set by the Company. In addition to that, they will have to be responsible for guaranteeing the image and values of Brooks Brothers brand towards customers.
The ability to build lasting relationships and work well under pressure, the characteristic to be sales and target driven, a strong sense of style, a commercially awareness, and the good knowledge of English language represent other essential requirements.