Senior Paid Digital Executive
The Company - Senior Paid Digital Executive
My client are a leading trend led fashion footwear and accessories brand based in the North West which provides on-trend and celebrity inspired fashion worldwide!
The company has enjoyed exponential sales growth and has dressed some of the biggest bloggers and celebs around the globe. They have huge growth plans for the future and are on the lookout to add experienced members to their team.
The Role - Senior Paid Digital Executive
Reporting to the Marketing Manager this role is a new role and will be responsible for bringing the paid search function in house (currently managed by an agency) You must be confident in all aspects of the digital process: planning, set up, optimisation, reporting and above all be confident in your ability to drive a step change in increasing digital revenue for the business.
* Responsible for the paid digital strategy and execution for the brand UK and Internationally. This will include creating and optimizing campaigns across Adwords, Shopping and Paid Social as well as retargeting.
* Work with Marketing Manager to set KPIs and deliver significant YoY growth for digital performance and revenue generation.
* Daily hands on campaign management - creation, optimization and bid management to efficiently meet agreed revenue targets.
* Implementing the most up to date tracking methods and technologies to accurately be able to understand performance.
* Produce detailed marketing reports with insightful analysis and understanding of the key metrics and how they impact on wider business goals.
* The ability to communicate this to the rest of the team to create awareness and understanding of paid search performance at a granular level. Including which ads/ keywords/ products are/ are not performing.
* Work cross functionally with buying, marketing and e-commerce to share learnings and create actions that will maximise performance and drive improvements throughout the customer journey.
* Produce paid media project plan/ roadmap which will outline the path to growth and create visibility on how this will be achieved including methodology/ testing/ new technologies etc
* Effectively brief other team members on product/content/ creative requirements to maximise the effectiveness of campaigns and tie in with the wider brand communications.
The Candidate - Senior Paid Digital Executive
* 4 years plus relevant experience setting up paid social, shopping and adwords campaigns.
* Experience of setting the strategy and hands on delivery of campaigns within an online retail environment.
* The ability to effectively use skills and knowledge to demonstrably influence performance and drive growth and is able to provide evidence of this.
* Google Adwords certification
* GA certification distinct advantage.
* Experience using GTM
* Knowledge of attribution modelling and multi-channel reporting.
* Understanding of the importance of content in delivering effective paid campaigns.
* Superb communication skills. The ability to work collaboratively with the wider marketing team to share learnings, insight and deliver truly multi-channel campaigns.
* Highly analytical with a natural aptitude for numbers, systems and processes.
* Proactive - constantly coming up with new and imaginative ideas to explore and test.
* Experience in a fast fashion environment
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.