Senior Consultant - Buying And Merchandising
Freedom Recruitment is a leading retail recruitment consultancy in the UK established in early 1997 to provide high quality professional recruitment services to our portfolio of clients within the Retail and Fashion industries.
Our success in providing this service has resulted in the expansion of our business, both within different recruitment sectors and geographically.
Located in the heart of London and Birmingham, our teams recruit on a national scale across all specialist areas of the Retail and Fashion industries. Further demand from our clients has resulted in the establishment of our International Division which is based in our Central London office.
We are looking for a driven and passionate Senior Consultant to join our successful B&M division.
Reporting directly to the Head of B&M, you will be the main responsible to create your own folder of clients and candidates, making sure to reach your personal monthly target. This will require you to be active on social media forums, attend career fairs, make cold calls, visit local college campuses/universities and any other creative methods you can conceive of to locate qualified individuals.
* Identify new markets and sales opportunities, and to act on these accordingly
*Generate new business through cold calling potential customers and build relationships with prospect and existing clients
* To build relationships and ultimately maximise revenue opportunities through a professional and innovative approach
* To have regular contact with active applicants regarding potential opportunities, ensuring you effectively manage the database and that you are aware of sales opportunities
* To screen, interview and reference all candidates in line with the company standard
* To maintain regular contact with candidates either face to face or by telephone: giving feedback and dealing with their queries in a timely and professional manner.
* To implement innovative candidate attraction ideas in order to increase the database.
* To prepare candidates for client interviews, in an honest and informed fashion.
* To debrief and 'trial close' the candidate after every interview.
* Develop and implement sales strategies on a regular basis to ensure current and potential business is maximised. This includes prospecting for new clients and ultimately selling to clients a bespoke range of recruiting strategies.
* 3-4 year of experience as a Recruiter for fashion companies/ or a Senior Buyer
*Capable to understanding detailed bisuness process and procedures
*Ability to work under pressure and meet targets
* Exceptional communication skills and great negotiators
*Hard working, committed and confident
*Self driven and self motivated
*Organized with an eye for detail.
* Pleasant personality and being driven to succeed