Sales Operations Intern
Monreal London was founded by avid sports woman and trained fashion designer Stefanï Grosse, to remove the boundaries between sport and fashion and change the way people perceive activewear.
Over the last 5 years, Monreal has grown from a niche women’s tennis brand to an international luxury sportswear and athleisure company. With headquarters in London UK, the business sells products directly to the most discerning luxury sportswear enthusiasts, as well as to world's most prestigious retailers across Europe, US and Asia in both physical and online retail. Stockists include Harrods, Net-a-Porter, Selfridges, Neiman Marcus and Lane Crawford, as well as high-end sports specialists such as Bandier in the USA.
The Sales Operations intern will help the Wholesale team with administrative tasks across Systems, Excel and Logistics.
Minimum 3-12 month internships with an immediate start.
- Analysing sell throughs and monitoring and highlighting slow-selling stock in order to agree actions and set staff and store incentives as necessary with the Sales Manager.
- Seasonal shipping coordination to stockists via our warehouse.
- Stock levels reporting in order to support swaps, in-season top-ups and other sales activities as requested.
- Coordinating the timely handover of stockist POs to Production and subsequently managing the flow of information all the way to invoice and returns in our ERP system (Zedonk), with the support of Sales Manager.
- Seeking out and addressing sales opportunities with suggestions for new products.
- Be a brand ambassador at every level, both in communication and professionalism.
- A strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- A can-do attitude with a strong drive and determination to get things done and overcome obstacles with hands on approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills especially the ability to communicate with international accounts. Bi-lingual desired.
- Ideally a love and affiliation with sports performance wear and the Monreal brand.
Proficient in Excel and reporting on vast amounts of data