Sales Manager - Home Textiles
Exciting opportunity with an established, leading Manufacturer of home and soft furnishing. My client has just set up a new office in West London.
You will be working on developing new business with UK customers, across independents and retailers.
You will also work closely with the team over in Pakistan, where the company's own factory and mill is located.
Sales Manager - Home Textiles - The Role
* To proactively research, develop & manage new business opportunities.
* Working closely with the Design team, as well as the merchandising team over in Pakistan, to ensure product is delivered on time to order and meets all quality standards.
* Negotiate prices, deliveries and minimums with Buyers to work within manufacturing lead-times.
* To ensure effective communication with the customer from concept stage to confirmation of order, approvals and to delivery.
* Managing your own diary and making any necessary travel arrangements.
* Will involve some travel as required and attending trade shows.
* When you aren't out and about meeting with customers you will be based in their London offices.
* You will need to have solid experience with homes textiles and soft furnishings and a passion for product.
Sales Manager - Home Textiles - The Candidate
* Must have between 5 - 7yrs solid experience within Sales, with proven success in new business development.
* Role will suit an existing Commercial Sales Manager, Business Development Manager or Senior Sales Executive looking for the next step in their career, selling to high street, independents or volume retailers.
* Candidates must have experience within home textiles and fabrics.
* Ability to drive and develop successful working relationships with customers
* To deliver rewarding business and achieving sales targets.
* Confident understanding of the supply/manufacturing (FOB and DDP)
* Highly motivated, organised, attentive to detail with excellent communication & presentation skills.
* Good networking & negotiation skills a passion for product and success!
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.