Sales Consultant - Loewe Selfridges lg
Craftsmanship, progress and unequalled expertise with leather, Loewe’s founding pillars, are reconfigured with a timely awareness evident in desirable and functional products across multiple categories.
Spain is where Loewe was born and remains the brand’s home. While its current landscape contains elements from places near and far and the Spanish legacy is expressed in modern ways, the heart of Loewe still beats in Madrid, where its world-renowned leather goods continue to be manufactured.
Under Jonathan Anderson, Loewe’s creative director, the brand started a new chapter, presenting itself to the world more multi-faceted and dynamic than ever.
Streamlined, ultrasoft renditions of the famous Amazona and Flamenco are among the most coveted bags, while the Puzzle, a completely new bag design by Anderson, adds a novel character to Loewe’s range of iconic accessories, pairing of-the-moment functionality and aesthetics with ingenious construction and incredible softness.
To welcome clients to the Loewe Concession and delivering luxury customer service. Acting as a Brand Ambassador establish a relationship with clients and maximising profitable sales. Ensuring that the Concession housekeeping standards are exemplary and stock is handled with care.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Welcome all clients to the Loewe Concession ensuring the client feels comfortable in the environment.
• Greet all clients and build a relationship with them to assist in selecting the right products for them whilst maintaining the rapport and offering advice
• Introduce additional complementary products targeted to your client and share product knowledge.
• Process the sale in a confident and professional manner whilst maintaining the relationship with the client
• Gather and collate client’s CRM details to maintain the relationship and build the client book ensuring a personal follow-up with the client
• Maintain store standards on stock and adhere to the visual merchandise guidelines promoting the Loewe image
• Exceed all behavioural requirements in the adhering to the dress code and appearance guidelines as indicated by the Concession Manager
• Actively drive your product knowledge by keeping up to date with fashion trends, participating in in store training, updating yourself on all product lines and searching out relevant information on products
• Support control and management of stock in line with the Stock Room Manager’s directions
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI)
• Mystery Shop Results
• Weekly and individual sales targets
• Conversion Rate
• Units per Transaction
• Average Transaction Value
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales in a luxury, high fashion environment
- Experience in selling RTW and/or Leather Goods
- Passion for fashion and sales
- A commitment to achieving and exceeding targets whilst focusing on the client’s needs and experience
- Excellent personal presentation – a Loewe Brand Ambassador
- Understanding of Retail KPIs
- A fluent level in English is essential
- Strong Business sense and results orientated
- Service orientated
- Fashion culture
- Can do, proactive and positive attitude
- High level of self-confidence, drive and determination to succeed individually and as part of a team