Founded in the 50s this niche luxury brand includes luxurious cashmere knitwear , noble fibres and leather goods.
The company is widely known for its handcrafted products mixing elegance and comfort, promoting styles that have become the inspiration for a classic yet elegant lifestyle.
The Brand philosophy is characterized by a blending of tradition, modernity, combining great quality, creativity and functionality.
Responsibilities will include:
-Achieve individual and team sales goals
-Provide the best in store client experience through the Client Journey
-Engage with our customers to develop and maintain long-term relationships in order to promote Brand loyalty
• Welcome and advise international and local customers
• Detect and understand the customers’ needs
• Optimize the turnover
• Promote the brand’s image and standards/ know the range/array of products displayed/offered
• Manage the stock and optimize (inventory, deliveries, transfer etc…) according to internal processes
-Guarantee after-sales service following company standards in maintaining customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Must Have luxury retail experience (minimun two years)
- Excellent interpersonal and effective comunication skills
- Fluency in English is essential
- Be a team player with a proactive attitude
- High Fashion knowledge
- Ability to adapt to changing needs of the Company as necessary
- Previous experience in Luxury Cashmere Brands is a plus