Sales Associate - Sloane Street Boutique
Thanks to the originality and elegance of its products, strict development and production control, profound knowledge of the markets and a precise sales and communication strategy, the company has grown rapidly since its establishment in the mid 1990’s to become a leading company in the luxury footwear market.
The company has grown up around creator's creative workshop, with the artisan heritage of one of Italy’s most famous footwear districts. It has always invested most of its resources in research and development and in the quality of a 100% Made in Italy product. Its collections are extensive and the workmanship is especially complex, particularly because they are made on a small scale just like tailor-made. Direct control of the process has however made it possible to reconcile creativity with handcrafted quality, featuring dynamics characteristic of the industry that are sensitive to market time requirements.
The product is extremely international and is sold through its Milan, Paris and New York showrooms to a selected top-level clientele and to its more than 80 boutiques all over the world.
For our boutique in Sloane Street we are looking for a passionate Full Time Sales Associate to maintain consistently exceptional standards of excellence in delivering a customer service experience.
The Sales Assistant will welcome and assist clients throughout the entire sales process, describing the product, offering a high quality selling experience
• Provide ‘world class’ customer service.
• Generate sales.
• Adhere to company guidelines, policies and procedures at all times.
• Act as a role model and ambassador for the company.
• Create a welcoming environment for customers.
• Maximise all selling opportunities in order to achieve/ exceed store KPI targets.
• Build relationships with customers through the use of CRM and ‘Clienteling’ in order to drive repeat business.
• Identify and address all customer needs and expectations.
• Utilise all available support material and be aware of all current marketing and promotional activity.
• Demonstrate an up-to-date knowledge of all company products and services.
• Maintain an awareness of store performance and how it relates to sales and KPI targets.
• Maintain the highest visual merchandising and housekeeping standards in the store.
• Maintain constant vigilance with regard to store security procedures.
• Carry our regular replenishment in order to maximise selling opportunities.
• Support your colleagues at all times
• Always observe company policies and guidelines as stated in the Store Handbook.
• Follow company Health and Safety guidelines.
• Carry out all reasonable instructions by your manager.
• At least 1 year experience in Retail,
• Sales skills,
• Drive for results,
• Customer focus,
• Team player,
• Passion for luxury,
• Detail orientation.