Sales Associate / Sales Assistant - Luxury Department Store
A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Sales Associate looking to gain a new challenge working for a leading, luxury home appliances brand in Reading.
Our client is globally recognised, as well as continuously growing within the UK. They pride themselves on offering the best customer service and are renowned for their high quality products.
The role is part time - 3 days a week based within a premium department store and a standalone retail shop in Reading.
This position is ideal for someone who is looking for a role with real potential to grow and would be truly energised by a new challenge within the luxury home appliances industry.
* Availability to work every Saturday is necessary
* Based within a premium department store and standalone retail shop in Reading
* Advising and consulting customers on the appliances in a professional manner
* Demonstrating products
* Developing relationships and coaching colleagues on products
* Ownership of department: Maintaining displays and promotional activity
* Supporting events such as road shows, exhibitions, and trade fairs
* The desired candidate must be approachable and confident with excellent communication skills
* Previous customer service experience is essential
* Interest or knowledge in domestic appliances
* Self motivated and enthusiastic
* A passion for providing an exceptional experience for customers
* Commute to Reading
* £9.00 - £10.00 per hour
* Exceptional Bonus Scheme
* Excellent Holiday Entitlement
* Exceptional Career Development and Progression Opportunities
* Full Training Programme