Sales Associate (Full Time) - London
Agent Provocateur was founded by Joe Corre and Serena Rees in 1994 opening its first boutique in Soho, London. Since that time Agent Provocateur has become an iconic globally recognized brand breaking new ground with every collection, rightfully earning its place as a benchmark brand in the world of lingerie. It is a brand that is confident, sensual and irreverent. It is known for its craftsmanship, fit, use of beautiful fabrics and playfulness. Agent Provocateur’s unique brand image is renowned for being provocative and yet always leaves something to the imagination. Agent Provocateur celebrates and empowers women.
Agent Provocateur has a Retail network throughout Europe including the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Russia and Scandinavia as well as in the United States, Canada, UAE and Asia. Each boutique is a luxurious emporium featuring boudoir inspired furnishings that complement the collections and indulge the customer. The sales staff wear the iconic pink house coat designed by Vivienne Westwood.
As well as its retail network, Agent Provocateur has an award-winning website which receives over 20,000 visitors a day. The e-commerce facility delivers worldwide, offering women everywhere exquisite lingerie: beautifully packaged and discreetly delivered.
Agent Provocateur’s campaigns, cinema advertising and events have all attracted extensive media coverage. In January 2009, the video ‘Proof’ starring Kylie Minogue was named the number one cinema advert of all time in a Digital Cinema Media poll.
Now encompassing swimwear, beauty, hosiery, and accessories in addition to lingerie, Agent Provocateur continues to excite and inspire on a global scale.
We are looking for an exceptional Full Time Sales Associate at our following London stores:
•Grosvenor Street boutique
As an Agent Provocateur Sales Associate, your role will be to offer an exceptional level of customer service to our customers, using excellent product and brand knowledge to inspire our customers and meet their expectations whilst striving to build a loyal client following.
- Provide a luxury selling experience to all customers, demonstrating excellent product knowledge and expertise in lingerie
- Drive and achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for sales results
- Meet and Greeting all customers and accompanying them through the customer experience, assisting with the fitting of lingerie in the fitting room
- Engaging new and regular clients through use of Company clienteling tools such as client books active instore Portal Developing and maintaining product knowledge of all Agent Provocateur products
- Helping to maintain high standards of visual presentation in stores by making sure drawers, rails and displays are kept tidy
- Helping with operational tasks in store such as deliveries, transfers and replenishments
- Extensive experience in sales, preferably with a luxury retailer
- A good team player
- Great enthusiasm for lingerie and our brand
- Well presented, you must be willing to adhere to company guidelines on presentation
- Fluency in another language would be highly advantageous
**Please indicate the preferred location, salary expectations and notice period when you apply