Sales Assistant Luxury Womenswear Brand- Department Store
It is an international fashion house founded in Switzerland, with Flagships in New York, London, Paris, Milan, Tokyo, Seul, etc.
Its lines are clear and simple, the stylistic approach varied yet uncomplicated.
The Brand holds its ready-to-wear runway shows twice a year in Paris as a member of the Fédération Française de la Couture, du Prêt-à-Porter, des Couturiers et des Créateurs de Mode.
The collection presents refined, sleek and versatile pieces, designed in clear architectural lines with exceptional fabrics, body conscious tailoring and sophisticated colors.
Besides doubleface, the fashion house is renowned for using innovative embroidery and digital photo printing techniques.
• Providing exceptional standards of customer service
• Target and KPI focused
• Developing a detailed knowledge of the product including construction, materials, care and design
• Contributing ideas and suggestions to the team in order to achieve improvements in all aspects of the boutique performance
• Demonstrating a constant awareness and actively striving to achieve key performance indicators in order to increase boutique performance and reach individual and store targets
• Actively ensuring merchandise presentation reflect VM standards
• Maintaining effective stock controls to ensure continued stock supply and ensure stock record accuracy
• Participating and supporting the team in stock takes as and when required
• Attending and participating in all store meetings and training events as required
• Supporting the Store management in any back of house and administrative operations as requested
- Demonstrable success as a sales consultant with a recognised brand
- Luxury brand experience in a retail environment required
- Clientele portfolio would be considered a plus
- Fluent English
- Knowledge and understanding of the luxury market
- Being pro-active
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Ready to go to the extra mile to achieve targets