L’Estrange London is a digitally native menswear brand simplifying the male wardrobe so we can achieve more, with less.
The brand has been championed by major UK publications including GQ, the Telegraph and The Times who named L’Estrange “the new smart casual”.
Stocked in some of the finest department stores around the world such as Saks 5th Avenue in NYC, Isetan in Japan and Boutique One in Dubai, L’Estrange decided to cut out the middleman and go direct to consumer in 2017.
What we’re looking for:
A new team member to work on our new store on Wardour Street in Soho. The role for is for an energetic, organised and sociable individual who is excited about the prospect of spreading the word about L'Estrange to new customers and forming bonds with our community.
You will be working with a permanent member of the L'Estrange team to manage the store during the week/weekends (dependent on availability).
- Concepting exciting ways to display product and merchandising the store
- Advising and assisting customers on different products
- Offering advice on styling and fit
- Engaging with new customers and maintaining relationships
- Contribute to planning / managing in-store events and marketing
- Managing weekly stock integration
- Analysing customer data and communicating with our digital marketing manager
Be confident and outgoing and be able to effectively communicate brand message
Have experience in retail, preferably fashion/modern luxury
Have an understanding and appreciation for our brand and similar brands
Have a general interest and knowledge in current fashion trends