Sales Admin (Ftc)
Sales Admin Assistant FTC 6 Months
This is a unique opportunity for a Sales Admin or Trainee Merchandiser looking to kick start your fashion career. My client is a leading fashion multi product business working with some of the key names on the UK High Street.
You will take part and assist in analysing figures, comp shopping, forecasting and range planning, working as part of a small team, reporting on market information and sales figures ensuring the larger sales team is supported. You will have a passion for fashion and a drive to succeed.
Sales Admin Assistant - The Role:
* Involved in analysis of sales figures and market intelligence
* Creating and presenting finding and reports
* Competitor and product analysis
* Visually prepare range selection and manage samples, approvals and placeholders
* Assist with creation of critical paths and sales reports
* Attend weekly meetings
* Communicate with all teams and offer support
* Liaise with Buyers, Designers and Production teams to gain a full understanding of the development process.
Sales Admin Assistant - The Candidate
* Experience in a similar role is preferred
* A passion for the Fashion Industry is essential
* Knowledge of the development process and critical paths is desirable
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Numerate and analytical
* Word & Excel knowledge to an intermediate level is essential
* Excellent time management
* Highly organised
* Clear & confident communication and presentation skills.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.