Sales/Account Manager - South East Region
Looking for a dynamic and experienced Sales/Account Manager for an established outdoor clothing brand, covering the South East area of the UK. Fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company offering a chance to manage and develop exciting accounts with local independents/department stores.
Sales/Account Manager - The Role
* Drive and develop the customer relationship, and manage the critical path process to ensure on time delivery
* Present collections to current and potential independent customers/department stores
* Increase sales turnover using a defined sales strategy, working closely with business partners to understand their needs
* Ensure effective communication with the customer to ensure all information is provided in a timely, accurate and appropriate way
* Reporting to the General Manager and liaising with other Account Managers, you will manage your own work load to ensure targets are exceeded
* Construct weekly reports and update Senior Management on performance for key accounts with idea on how to drive the business forward
* Attend sales conferences in Ireland twice a year
* Will involve extensive travel around the UK
* Excellent prospects for the right candidate
Sales/Account Manager - The Person
* An experienced Sales/Account Manager in the South East, who is well connected on the UK high street and passionate about product
* Experience of selling womens and mens outdoor clothing would be beneficial
* Highly organised, attentive to detail with excellent communication skills (written & oral)
* An ability to establish strong working relationships
* Good team player, proactive, methodical and organised with strong interpersonal and people management skills
* Strong numerical ability
* Ability to work unsupervised in an accurate and timely manner with attention to detail and within critical deadlines
* Must have experience of a field based sales role and able to travel extensively within the UK.
* Must hold a full and current driving license
Long established outdoor clothing brand, with a strong emphasis on quality, value and customer service. Priding themselves on great design, they take inspiration from current trends ensuring they remain commercial and innovative with their products.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.