Sales/Account Manager Licensed Apparel
TRP offers continued dedication to a tailored made and bespoke recruitment service. We pride ourselves on delivering the ultimate quality service by taking our time to talk and listen to both our candidates and client’s needs.We constantly strive to provide an innovative and unique solution in our drive for perfection. Above all we offer uncompromising attention to detail in each and every one of the roles will fill with our clients.
Our Client is a successful supplier for major brands and retailers worldwide, supplying ready-made Licensed garments. A competitive package is available for the most suitable candidate; who must be highly professional, have superb organisational skills and be an excellent communicator at all levels. These qualities are all essential to represent the client.
Main Responsibilities include
- Communicate with Buyers / customers on day to day issues
- Required to build and maintain good working relationships both within the team and with other teams/departments within the Company
- Product development and managing the critical path with Merchants
- Open new accounts within the UK
- Coordinate activity of fabric, garment techs, merchandising and design teams to ensure on-time delivery of product development projects
- Provide guidance and assistance to design teams to ensure product development aligns with internal strategy and customer strategy
- In conjunction with design team, present new product to customers
- If possible should be able to negotiate prices in line with customer requirements and targets and agree cost prices with customers
- Represent company interests to third parties, including customers, suppliers and manufacturers.
- Ability to work flexible hours, as and when required due to the nature of the business.
- General administrative work that might be required for the fulfillment of the assignments in hand.
- Travel in UK and to Far East
License Product Experience
Must possess excellent inter personal and communication (both verbal and written) skills
Ability to take direction; work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative
Must be dedicated and detailed orientated
Must be capable of working under pressure
Have an ability to work to critical deadlines
Be able to work unsupervised in an accurate, methodical and organised manner with attention to detail
Ability to prioritise and multi-task
Be able to travel within UK and Far East